Thursday, December 20, 2007

going home for the holidays...

In three days I will be flying back home to see my family for the holidays. I am looking forward to seeing my kitty milo and hanging out with my sister. I have not been home since last July when I first moved out here, so I imagine it will be somewhat of a culture shock returning back to the land of suburbia. (aka Roseville/Sacramento) I am praying for no delays at JFK. It's so depressing in the news seeing the poor state of our current air traffic system, the delays, cancellations, etc. Luckily I have no connecting flights elsewhere in the US, so worse case, I get delayed, at least I know I'll make it some at some point. Let's see what else...hmmm, oh, I added some new mp3 clips to my music page. I received a recording of our symphony concert from Dec 5th and decided to post the first piece. I plan to post more, and expand my library with other recordings I have done around the city. Who knows, I may just eventually get a .com domain and transfer all my work to that site, that way I have no limit with space. May be a fun project to do over winter break. Until next time...
BC

No comments: